Our core beliefs:
2. We believe that there is only one true God revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity); and we believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
3. We believe though originally good, humankind willingly fell to sin ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world; and we believe that every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
4. We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times; we also believe the initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
5. We believe divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
6. We believe in the blessed hope when Jesus raptures his church prior to his return to earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.